Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, July 30, 2008


HARHARHAR!!!!!!!!!! THIS BLOG IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nevermind, I shall attempt to revive it.

Ohhh... and what I consider to be the funniest thing on my mind right now is that when I went to ask permission during choir to go refill my bottle, suddenly (almost)everyone wanted their bottles filled. Hahaha!!!!!! LOL! and so me, Limin, rebecca n alison (am i correct?) went for a water bottle-refilling expedition across the bamboo courtyard to the solitary water cooler.

CANTABILE, MGS SECONDARY CHOIR, 15 AUGUST, FRIDAY, $15/TICKET, VICTORIA CONCERT HALL, ASK ME FOR TICKETS

And I'm being pressed to study. sighs......... what happened to slacking time??!! and I'm supposed to be studying now. harhar. but I'm slacking!!!!! and i dont know why im blogging. well i suppose it's because i havent blogged in ages and been trying to skive off blogger partly because of last year's incident(shan't elaborate, and those who know are forbidden to speak of it). And I'm taking such a looong time to blog! yargh. never took this long before.

Yargh!!!!!! Exams are approaching!!!!!

the test is coming
sun is rising
time is coming
exam papers approaching
class is screaming
in frustration building
teacher is walking
another lecturing
notes a-rustling
under the table junking


eternal-flame blogged at 7:59 PM