Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, August 4, 2008


I need a new blogskin. I shall change it when i get down to doing it (note the"when").



Yeeks. I need to find a way of apologising without breaking down. Oooooh. I hate being misunderstood. I just realised that I can't express facial expressions properly. LOL.



OOOOOHHH!!!! I'M STARTING TO DISLIKE DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS. And the people who use dictionary definitions to exaggerate matters. I never asked for DICTIONARY DEFINITION of "paranoid" did i? and SOMEBODY said i was cursing her by saying she's paranoid. (i.e. by HER dictionary definition "paranoid" has something to do with that person having mental illness or sth.)



Random statement: I need to pummel a pillow, or something large and soft.



Darn it.



WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prefects' Installation service today!!!!!!!!! Founder's Day celebration last week!!!! and the choir performed for both !!!! +upcoming Cantabile!!!!







and walaaaaaa! i got tagged by the little ruffian to do this quiz:



Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 2007h
Name: Christie
Sisters: 2
Brothers: zero
Shoe size: the smallest
Height: 139cm(i know, very small)
Weight: 31kg (wheeeee, i'm gaining!)
Where do you live: somewhere
Favourite drinks: erms...
Favourite breakfast: dunno
Swam in the ocean: yup
Fallen asleep in school: yes
Broken someone's heart: dunno
Fell off your chair: yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No
Saved e-mails: yes, the nice ones
What is your room like: in a state of total disaster
What's right beside you: the computer mouse
What is the last thing you ate: a chocolate bar with caramel filling :)
Ever had chicken pox: nope
Sore throat: yes
Stitches: no
Broken nose: no
Do you believe in love at first sight: how should i know?
Who was/were the last person people you danced with: The choir, learning choreography
Last made you smile: funny moments called forth from the depths of memory
You last yelled at: sc
Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: does family count?
Kissed anyone: family members count?
Get sick: nope
Miss someone: yes.
Eat: yes. if not i'll die
Best feeling in the world: the feeling when you did something very right.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yups. a carebear i got for my bday years ago :)
What's under your bed: a foldable ladder n a large container/box of bags
Who do you really hate: people who keep to their own little group of friends
What time is it now: 2022h

Random

Is there a person who is on your mind now: yup.
Do you have any siblings: yes.
Do you want children: maybe
Do you smile often: depending on my mood
Do you like your hand-writing: no.
Are your toe nails painted: no.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my parents' bed
What color shirt are you wearing now: orange with flowers xd
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m.: cant remember
I can't wait till: exams end
When did you cry last: does tearing count? in what mood? how about tearing with laughter?
Are you a friendly person: dont know. why dont you tell me?
Do you have any pets: a terrapin which does nothing but eat and scratch the edge of the basin
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: huh???!
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: maybe, not really
Do you sleep with the TV on: no. i dont have a TV
What are you doing right now: proclaiming boredom
Have you ever crawled through a window: yes.
Can you handle the truth: maybe, depending
Are you too forgiving: nope
Are you closer to your mother or father: erms... dunno
Who was the last person you cried in front of: can't remember
How many people can you say you've really loved: i dunno.
Do you eat healthily: nope. i dont eat much veggies.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: wad kind of question is this?!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: yup. shall not elaborate.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: God
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: depending on where i am.
Are you confident: depending on the situation

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. getting caught by mrs wong for not going back to class after recess (and accident, really)
2. throwing a shoe
3. cupping a baby chick in my hand
4. stamping on pple's feet ( cos of comments on height)
5. taking part in a "treasure" hunt

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. go to school
2. wake up extra early
3. bring back unnecessary stuff from sch
4. study
5. hw (if any)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate
2. caramelised biscuit
3. ice
4. potato chips
5. home baked stuff like cakes etc.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. get a big house
2. get a limo
3. cant think
4.
5.

5 of my bad habits:
1. I tend to act over-enthu in areas of my interest
2. forgetfulness
3. leave things to the last minute
4. slackkkk
5. more input than output

5 places I have lived in:
1. shelford
2. farrer
3. upp bukit timah
4. greenwood
5. hotels when go on holiday

5 jobs I've had:
1. a student
2. a daughter
3. N.E. rep. (not much)
4. class monitress (pri 1)
5. choirist(however you spell it)

5 people I tag:in no particular order,
stella seah(prawn)
nadene(so random)
kara
liting
kezia tan


eternal-flame blogged at 7:28 PM