Wednesday, September 10, 2008
And so....... one of the absolute random, typical days. I don't believe it. I've been stuffing myself with computer computer computer. Doesn't make sense with the EOYs less than a month away.
Oh, and I had two side-by-side extra loose milk teeth extracted yesterday. After oral exam. Thanks Liying and Clara for going to the dental clinic with me! clara cringed when the dental nurse pulled out my teeth. Wasn't painful because of the numbing cream. But it's scaryyy... because the dental nurse used that tool thingy with the thick handle and the end is like a spanner, and she just went twist twist twist kack and pulled out my tooth. TWICE. obviously because I had two teeth taken out. so she'd have to do it twice. So I was walking around for a bit looking like an idiot with a huge gauze wedged in my mouth(it was rather huge piece). Then when I got home, walaaaaaa I had to change the gauze and it was all covered with blood and saliva. yucks. And when it finally stopped bleeding, the entire area was red and GUESS WHAT I SAW?!?!?!?!?! Saw this little white thingy(the new tooth) growing out! Pardon me but all the teeth I've dropped so far were all double teeth: the adult teeth grows behind the milk tooth. And I've still got my molars to drop. Sheesh. Oh, and I have two more loose teeth. Yikes! My mouth is gonna be full of holes, as in, holes from dropping milk teeth, holes meant for the adult teeth to grow out of.
Enough with teeth. (omg that sounds very weird) Anyways, another random cartoon character!!!
And this one is......

PUSS....in boots.
eternal-flame blogged at 7:33 PM