Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, September 15, 2008


Humph. I hate being rushed into things. And also realised that I havent updated my blog in about a week.



KEZIA TAN IF YOU SAY YOU'RE FAT, JUST ONE MORE TIME, I'LL REALLY MAKE SURE YOU EAT. AND DAMN A LOT TOO.


Ohhhh ya! And I had another tooth pulled out last friday. I know I know... seems like a lot of teeth being pulled out. Actually, the count is I pulled out 3 last week, 2 on monday and 1 on friday. And I'm debating whether to pull out a fourth. cos as of last week, I had 4 loose teeth in my mouth. Milk teeth somemore. So there's this even bigger hole in my mouth. So... 3 teeth are out, left one more. And the one I pulled out on Friday, all through lunch(ate yong tau foo) it was like krak krak krak everytime I bit down. Very irritating.


Ahhhh............... Exams are in less than two weeks!!!!!!! EOYs!!!!!!!! I haven't even started memorising half of the stuff. Arghh... Slacker. Procrastinator.


yeesh. What should I blog about now? I'm really boreddd... And I don't wanna studyyy.


OH YAAA!!!!!! People!!!!!!! We need to buck up on the music rhythm project thingy!!!!!!! Ideas please??!!! I don't wanna be the only one, other than Manqin, contributing ideas for the rhythm thing. If I do that, then you all will say that I'm so bossy and the kind who likes to do things herself. So you all gotta think too!!!!! pleasepleaseplease... we have limited weeks... >pleading look<>

Oh... and a very funny convo... yay I'm learning how to be sarcastic(I know!!! I'm so random and retarded. HAHAHA)


(at the restaurant)


cher: how do they make the dragonfruit ball so round?

mom: they just scoop the ball out from the fruit lor...

cher: how did they make the ____(i forgot what) until like that?

mom: _______________(i forgot what she said)

me: cher, the next thing you'll be saying is,"why is the grape so round?"


And I started laughing like crazy, and cher was looking at me with a weird look on her face.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


very lame. I know. but it was damn funnyyyy.


Random cartoon character!!!!!!!!!


A.K.A Wile E. Coyote. The perpetually unsuccessful coyote bent on catching and eating the impossible-to-catch roadrunner.


eternal-flame blogged at 8:45 PM