Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, September 3, 2008


I feel like putting up more pics. hehhh. therefore...





Another random cartoon!!!



GARFIELD!!!!!!!!

Okay... I know most of these pics I've already used as my display pic on msn... XD. but it's still cute!!! cute in a way that's so not like me. hmm... this Garfield is the direct opposite of kee...

Oh, and little ruffian, you don't need to LOSE weight lor!!!!! you need to GAIN weight instead!!!! And stop saying you're fat cos you're skinny to extremes.(kay, i know i'm exaggerating XD).

hehhh. I shouldn't be so evil.

Anyhow, I was clearing up my disaster area yesterday(which is my study desk) and found two half-used tubes of henna paste!!! I went like,"whooo!!! Henna!!!!" then started doodling on my arm. (: so I've got this seaweed-like design on my arm. hehh. Gipeck Senior pls don't book me! hahaha. it'll probably be gone by the time school reopens... or will it? I did it on Tuesday morning, you know... yikes!

And I've been bothered non-stop by this irritating nose of mine. TN(The Nose) keeps on getting stuck, won't slide over to the other side when I turn my head, mucus won't come out when I blow my nose etc. Stupid nose... arghhh. And I've resorted to sneezing non-stop too. Seems to me yesterday was worse. I couldn't even get one mug of milo up the stairs without sneezing like crazy. Luckily I got it upstairs without it spilling, I call it forceful sneezing. (:



eternal-flame blogged at 5:55 PM