Monday, September 29, 2008
I hate exams. Who does? Well, there's a certain abnormal species of humans out there who LOVE exams. heyy!!! I thought exams supposed to test on how much you know! But yet, people are stressed, cramming, some are memorising without understanding (it does happen) etc. I don't get it. Who's the person who invented exams ar?!
Plus, at some point in your life, you must have hated something. You just can't get through life without hating something. Even if you've grown to like it, you must have started out hating it. Its like, impossible to not hate something. Disliking it counts, too. And yet, some people insist that " I never hated anything in my life" with that irritating insistence. Grrrr...
OMGGG!!!!!!!!! FORMULA 1 IS SUPER COOOOL!!!!!!! Sheesh. I never really paid attention to sports stuff, until yesterdayy. I still can't believe that Singapore's hosting. Doesn't seem real. And yes, they JUST had to put the date before the EXAMS. A super unexpected result. Sort of exciting. Massa first, then suddenly last, because of that gas hose incident. Alonso somewhere at the back, suddenly first. Raikkonen out, because he slammed into the wall. Webber out, because of dunno what's wrong with his engine. AND BOTH FERRARIS DOWN. 2 Ferraris in the race, 2 Ferraris out. Hamilton's comeback was quite good. Though he dropped back, then made it back up again.
I can't believe that these are roads which we've travelled on before, at a regulated speed limit. Then you see these super low, toy-looking cars speeding against the arrow direction on the ground, shooting past at over 200mph.
Argh.... I just can't studyyy. And somebody would say," that's no excuse!!! go study!" humph. I'm staring at a page filled with WORDS that earn marks in exams, pieces of paper with ink on them, spelling out definitions and formulas.
The process of examsTeachers panicking
Students whining
Forced to stay back
Or face the noise
At home
Where nagging's the worse
It's best, they feel
To study in school, where
Peace is quieter
Studying's more conducive.
Day of exam, draws here
Students sitting outside
Classrooms, where they mug
Bent over notes and guidebooks
furiously muttering equations
and formulas
Teacher calls them in
There's no turning back
Some gnash their teeth
wanting to scream in frustration
tugs at hair, gritting teeth
in hopes that they'll remember
what's in the notes and guidebooks
equations and formulas
Exam over
Papers collected
People panic, at the thought of unfinished papers
Students file out
Hardly containing sounds, wanting to discuss
answers that they think wrong, but are right
Fate is sealed.
Paper on the way to tables of doom.
Anxious waiting begins.
For the results
that will take students one level up.
-Christie-I don't like analysing poetry. I don't mind writin poetry. I don't want to become a poet, that's for sure. This is for FUN. just like Shakespeare's plays were meant to ENTERTAIN, not for people to analyse.
eternal-flame blogged at 4:56 PM