Saturday, October 18, 2008
Ahahaha. I have a lot to talk about this week. hehh.
I can't believe it. I'm such an idiot. A poofhead. A scatterbrain. How the heck could I have forgotten about THE GALA CONCERT AT THE ESPLANADE LAST NIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!
EEEEK!!!! ah, Thanks Siow Ching for reminding me at 7.10pm, by way of sms-ing me "Where do I meet you?". So I freaked out. And changed as fast as I could. Anyways, although all that rushing, I still arrived as Esplanade at 8pm. The concert was set to begin at 7.30pm. I was half and hour late. Anyways, They didn't allow me inside the concert hall. So I waited outside the doors, Stood around, watched the screen outside that screened what was happening inside the concert hall. Wasn't too bad. The sound was quite good, but the picture quality was quite blur.
Sumi Jo is damn good! Not even good... (i dont use this word often) but she's AWESOME!!!!!
Gosh... She sings opera darn well. Very smooth. And she had to sing 2 encores after the performance.
Through the week...
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! The age of playing Speed is back!!! But with UNO cards mostly.
And I'm happy with my exam results. Particularly Maths. yay.
1. Asian Home Gourmet Demo.
-I got the set of 3 sachets for $5. When I got home, my mom was like," why didnt you tell me earlier! then you go buy more sets(cos she wants to cook the thingy)"
2.Feminine Hygiene Talk
->makes disgusted look<>
-AHAHAHAHA!!!! Natalie Tan got a free facial. Cos she got sabo-ed to go onstage as a "volunteer"
-I was laughing like crazy. Cos there was a quiz at the end, and those sec3-sec2 students who answered the questions got p_ntyl_ners. And one girl quickly pushed it to her classmates. HAHAHA.
3.May Oh dunno what challenge debate
-Ultimate Biased-ness. Proposition team should have won.
4. Exam results
-Happy with everything except History and Chinese.
5. Interhouse Games
-ahahaha. I played SOCCER!!!!!!! And was very very violent. Probably because I kept on ramming into people by accident. And kicking other people (by accident!) because I miss the ball and end up swinging my leg into other people's shins. And the Lee house referee is biased. Kara, I refer to. Kara, you're alright lar, but pls dont be so biased? and you were doing practically all the referee-ing. with Nicole. And from Lee house as well. That penalty should have been rewarded to us! Not to Lee house! Doesn't make sense, see, that Lee house kick the ball out and yet they start the game again.
And now...
WE'RE DOING ARCHERY ON MONDAY!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!! YAY!!!! Although I reckon that I can't aim well.
Poor 1I... They have to do DANCESPORT. And as far as I know, Dancesport involves Ballroom Latin. Meaning, ChaCha, Jive etc. (cos Cher does it. )
-------------------------
Random cartoon character!!!!!!!
eternal-flame blogged at 11:49 AM