Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, October 9, 2008


Following a sort-of ban on the computer, imposed by certain people, EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

>elatedness<
>rejoices<
>jumps up and down like an mad person<
>does some funny weird action<

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO-LEH!!!!!!!

LET'S SLACK!

WOOOHOOOOOOO

OHOHOH!!!!!!!! and just now I went to see the Mamma Mia movieeeee!!!!!!!! wooyeah! It's goooood... but I don't know the exact storyline, so I can't exactly comment on it. But the way they merge the songs into the script is well done(or so my mom says). haha. Went to lido to watch it.

Ah yes, after school DISMISSED (yay! at about 10.20am) went with Manqin, Kezia, Marissa Mohd., Celia, to go KAP. before that, went to the library to 'help' Sarah Quack/Jonas to set up Facebook account. Walao, you people are darn bad lar. *cough*cough* SOMEBODY went to just put the _______ as '______' (guess the blanks) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. but it wasnt for long, cos Sarah turned up. LOL.

Humph. and marissa mohd and kezia wanted to leave me at KAP, i.e. running away when I'm not looking. HARRUMPH. ahahaha. too bad it didn't work.

I'm glad exams are over. And it doesn't help that Chinese is the last paper. Because I'll have to suffer the entire week pegging at it.

At last!!!!! I can slack with a valid reason. And slack without reason.

But I have to clear my disaster area (incidentally my desk).

And I'll change blogskin another day.

YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( a whole load of exclamation marks)


eternal-flame blogged at 8:04 PM