Thursday, October 23, 2008
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL HAS COME TO A CLOSE!!!!!! But, now I'm kinda missing it already.
And yes, today was the funfair. And I feel so wasted. Like I wasted the entire time. Siyue and Rebecca went to something called the "10 dollar" sale. You pay $10 for a bag and you can take anything you like in the room (alumnae room). And guess what I did. Hang out at the dunking machine. PATHETIC. Really Pathetic. And the other games just werent as good. hehh. But the Nachos were Gooood. I had 3 helpings. Haha.
Then I lost Carmen and Jazlyn and Fang Ting. While queueing up for the games in the bamboo courtyard.
OH AND MS SU GOT DUNKED. Along with a few more teachers. I feel so evil. And Uma was persuading me to pay to get her dunked cos apparently she took a liking to getting dunked.
The seniors who got dunked(not necessarily from Choir)1. Huiyu
2. Elissa
3. Liz!
4.Iman
5. Angie
6. ABBY NYAM!!! (and I still want to get back at you. cos I didnt hit the target hard enough)
7.and some others I forgot
-------
Anyways, went out with Carmen Jazlyn FangTing(who came later) Lisa Rebecca to KAP to hang out after school let out. Had lunch there, whereby Jazlyn proceeded to check out the amount of calories in everything that each of us ate. HAHA. "your apple pie has 230 calories!!!!"
And almost the rest of 1H was sitting at the next (joined-up) tables cos there wasnt enough space to fit us in. haha.
Oh and before that, while going to KAP, me carmen jazlyn took the BUS, while lisa and rebecca RAN to kap. Sadly to say, the latter two arrived earlier than us. So much earlier that they had time to go Cold Storage and buy handrolls.
Then we went to BTP(bukit timah plaza) after eating. And rebecca wanted to go shopping. For dunno what. Just walk past the shops lar. And Jazlyn was so interested to know what was going to be the first initial of her future husband's name. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Cos i-forgot-who told her this method of finding it out. Something to do with the ABC and the drinks can tab.
Then we stopped off at this cafe place to rest our aching feet, while continuing conversation, talking about what to buy in case the cafe people chased us out of the place because we weren't buying anything. Of course, it was fake.
And then when i got home, Cleaned out Bailey's cage (the hamster my oldest sis bought) which was filthy. That hamster, whom my oldest sister named Baileys(after the alcohol) keeps on bringing his/her food into the house in the cage(in its cage there is this house) and when it's bored it brings the BEDDING up and shreds it to pieces. The bedding is that grey stick-like stuff that you put at the bottom of the cage. hehh. And a milestone in my family. I was the first one to hold/play/stroke the hamster. My sister screamed. I freaked out the first time it came onto my hand. Because I wasnt expecting it. We were trying to get it to bathe in the bathing sand. it didnt exactly work. Until we used an old empty about-to-be-thrown-away TrimShake tin and put the bathing sand and hamster in it. and close the lid(which my sis poked holes in it).
the hamster apparently bit cher's finger. strange though, it didnt bite me!
eternal-flame blogged at 5:59 PM