Thursday, October 30, 2008
Wow. I haven't blogged in what seems like ages, yet it turns out to be only 7 days.
And yes!!!!! Cher's hamster seems to like me more than her. Apparently, it/he/she/shim bit her while she was trying to stroke it. haha. The weird thing is, when I apparently did the same thing, it/he/she/shim didn't bite me!!!!!!!! And now she won't even touch it, even if I'm the one holding it. hmm... reminds me of that proverb thingy "once bitten, twice shy" (aiyo, I sound like some geek) anyways, it's applicable to this situation. She was practically WAITING for me to come home before cleaning the hamster cage, because, or so she said, I was the only one who dared to touch and play with the hamster. HAHA. Sheesh... SHE was the one who got the hamster in the first place. And for some funny reason, that ___ said was because of the ikan bilis in the hamster food, I found a whole lot of ants running in the cage this morning. EEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I poked the bedding with the chopstick and saw a lot of ants running among the bedding. And so I got the hamster out while the maid sprayed the surrounding area(the table) with insecticide. muahaha. Those ants scrammed for their lives man. Then she removed all ikan bilis from the cage. No more ants after that!
And my sis(Cher) named that hamster after the ALCOHOL(can you imagine?!?!), Baileys. Baileys is an alcohol and also the hamster's name! ahaha. Baileys' is adorable!!! Ahhh... Such a little ball of fluff. Who likes going upside-down. And is increasing the pooping rate. And we're not sure if it's male or female.
And I'm already missing school. And Tortim and ET1 aren't going in for Pedals and Pipes concert in December. saddd... Tortim2 is going though... which isn't really much help, since she looks so sian every time.
And I'm getting super boreddd... And I feel like my eye degree is increasing drastically again. Sheesh.
And I'm being forced to work, even in the holidays. Or so my mother says," Learning is all-year round. Don't think that during holidays, you can slack so much" yeesh. And so, now she's making me learn chinese idioms, do up unfinished assessment books on math and such etc. Shall not say anymore. hehh...
eternal-flame blogged at 9:04 PM