Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, November 5, 2008


half the worst week ever. but shall not elaborate.

On Sunday, went for Aikido. While doing some technique, supposed to atemi(punch). Sheesh. Just the movement of a punch to the face, didn't move fast enough, and the person I was partnering drove her fist into my face, making contact with the mouth. Anyways, there was blood, my lip got busted, gum bled a bit, and the woman freaked out. Cos she was the one who did the punching. And then I freaked out too, cos there was quite a lot of blood, considering that majority came from the split lip. I had to sit out of the dojo(after rinsing my mouth) for the LAST 5/10 MINS of the class. gosh. 5-10mins. not much. And now theres some white filmy layer on the split area of my lip.

>Oh, and we got steamboat! I think on Monday. wheeee. At home. I ate quite a lot of shabu shabu. >innocent smile<>

And on Monday, had choir, whereby there was this workshop by this giant hungarian guy from Hungary. Dr Laszlo Nemes. Speaks quite good english. And me and ET1 got neck cramp from craning the necks to see the person. damn tall. Must've been twice as tall as me.


And I realise the absence of my cartoon characters.

Random one!




eternal-flame blogged at 10:08 AM