Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, November 25, 2008


O-kayyy... I'm in class 2D next year. Wheeee... though I only know few people who are in 2D next year. I'm sure I'll get along. Most of the 1Hies are in 2H. Saddd... we're all being broken up.

The last class party of the year was a blast!!! Got more food than needed, so was all very very full just after eating. hmm... lemme list out the wide diversity of food.

1. My awesome Macaroni Cheese
2. Spaghetti (siow ching)
3. Jelly (who brought it ar?)
4. Chips!!! (i think dorcas.muahaha. I took one unopened bag home. Sour cream and Onion rawks)
5, stuffed chicken wings (manqin)
6.Drinks (siyue) (includes coca-cola, coca-cola lime, 100plus, Lemon tea, pepsi???)
7.Fruits (kezia) (includes watermelon cubes, was it tangerines?, persimonns (sp?), GRAPES!!!)

I cant remember what else. >sheepish smile<
me's such a pig. hehh...

Ohoh... We played hide and seek for 2 hours. cant go to carpark or beyond bamboo courtyard. haha. and only the first level.
I'd call lisa and rebecca master hiders. Took us very long to find them. (okok not me). Siyue, LiTing and Marissa also.
Still can't believe Kezia hid in a TREE. Omg...
And some (namely JingYi and LiYing, and Kezia later on) climbed up on high high stacks of chairs, where you couldnt see them if they lie down on the chairs. Ingenious hiding place, but apparently very dusty and insect-crawling place.
Damn funnnn.... I want another class party just as fun!!!!!
1H... Will miss the class...
>ruminates some more<
Remember that illegal class party in the bamboo courtyard.
Remember that illegal pizza eating.
whoopsiedaisy.

>innocent smile<


eternal-flame blogged at 9:17 PM