Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, November 22, 2008


WHOOOO YEAH!!!!!!! Me, my mom and maid just assembled this bookshelf!!! We took 2 hours. started at 7+pm and ended about 9.30pm. I think we did a pretty good job of it, though the base is a bit shaky. hehh... And it's one down, one more to go. Cos we got 2 shelves, Both unassembled, meaning we've got to do it ourselves. But it's rather exciting, cos the hammer made a lot of noise.

And I shall do Cher's quiz another day. Reason being that I'm not bored at the moment. Maybe on a weekday ya? hahaha.

And I cant understand why people find me venting out emotions amusing, cos every time I vent it out, Cher and Claire start laughing like crazy. Arghh.

And I've been searching for nice blogskins. I like this one, but it's a tad too dismal.

Pardon my vocabulary that I'm in the habit of using big words. Probably under the influence of reading old classics, seeing that I've read almost every fiction book at home. Therefore I had to resolve to reading classics. And just finished Wuthering Heights for the dunno-how-manyeth time. Cos I've read it time and again before.

Come to think about it, how did I get on this subject of books in the first place?!?!
Perhaps it's the wandering mind that absorbs weird stuff and words and subjects. (aughh... I'm talking like the characters in the books.)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've gone very high already.

And I have yet to get a gift for gift exchange. hehh... >innocent look<


eternal-flame blogged at 10:02 PM