
Christie.
Abby Nyam
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing
1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog
Whoooo... I'm shack. Meaning, tired. Been away for 3 days, for a seminar "The Millionaire Mind Intensive". Quite fun, really. Today was the last day. I've been sleeping near midnight for the past 2 days and it's starting to have an effect on me. I broke an arrow using the throat! YAY! It's not painful, just a little choking if you hesistate. There's one little red mark there. heh. Gee... When they say it's a full 3-day course, it's really a full 3-day course. You go out of the house at like 7/8am, and you dont come back till late, e.g. 11pm. Ahahaha. I shall not say too much. cos you must go to the course yourself. And experience it. yeah I know that maybe I might not have so much use for it now, but maybe later(in life) it will come in handy. I went with parents and Cher. And spent sorta majority of the sessions with cher and her friends cos they were sitting in the middle section and the middle section was more enthu. You could go crazy and jump around, clapping/cheering on people and you wouldn't look like a madwoman/madman. Because all the others around you would be doing the same thing. It's quite an experience, really. There were kids younger than me there. I would put them at about 10-11 years old. Surprising, I thought I'd be the youngest one there, but I wasn't.