Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Sunday, January 4, 2009


Aaaaaand... I got tagged by kezia.

Bold what you own
1. A spaniel
2. A tabby cat
3. A hamster
4. Red socks
5. An ipod nano
6. A celebrity's autograph
7. A Disney movie on DVD
8. A copy of Lord of the Rings (but practically no one reads it)
9. A bottle of coke
10. A fruit bowl in the kitchen
11. Over 20 books
12. A VCR
13. A DVD player
14. Purple eye shadow (but I dont use it. the jies do, though)
15. A crumpler bag (but I dont use it)
16. A grandmother over 80 (I think.)
17. Old Valentines day cards
18. Over 5 pillows
19. Hoop earrings
20. A studded belt
21. A silver pen
22. Converse (converse whats?)
23. Asthma
24. Hidden photographs (???)
25. Postcards (empty ones with no writing.)
26. Mugs
27. Pills
28. Body lotion
29. A mobile phone
30. A drum set
31. Handcuffs
32. Ice cream
33. A clock (in the house, yes)
34. Over 5 purses/bags
35. A boyfriend
36. A karaoke machine
37. A tie
38. A Metallica CD
39. Over 3 blogger accounts
40. A silver bracelet
41. A medical condition
42. Tangled hair
43. A stomach ache
44. A broken window
45. A football
46. Deodorant
47. Posters (but none of them are on the wall. hehh.)
48. A nightlight
49. A BEBO profile
50. Glasses
51. A widescreen TV (HAHA. I dont even have a TV)
52. A bad memory
53. A birthday on a holiday (once. I think.)
54. No friends
55. More than 5 pets
56. More than 5 magazine subscriptions
57. Stencils
58. An 80s compilation
59. A jewelry box
60. A small house
61. No life
62. A tiara
63. Lipstick
64. AIM
65. MSN
66. Yahoo
67. Creativity
68. A niece or nephew
69. No cousins
70. Broadband
71. A good singing voice (this one's in italics cause I'm asking for opinions)
72. A pin board
72. A corset (HAHAHAHA.)
73. Black eyeliner
74. A compact mirror (but I dont use it)
75. Antidepressants (what's that?)
76. A bad mother
77. A bad father
78. No siblings
79. Friends online (who doesn't?)
81. No pets
82. Chalk
83. Boxes
84. No real home
85. Framed photos
86. A video camera
87. A basketball net
88. Green eyes
89. A small chest (which meaning d'you mean?)
90. A church nearby (there is a church nearby but I dont attend it. I attend another one.)
91. Braces
92. A stereo
93. Love letters
94. Poems (yeah random ones we were asked to do in pri school.)
95. Curly hair
96. Broken bones (hehhh never.)
97. Popcorn (whoo I want! but currently I dont have)
98. Hair dye
99. A dictionary
100. A grandfather
I tag:
- Cla!!!!! the sister who's being childish by asking me to tag her. :)
- Siow Ching
- Joni


eternal-flame blogged at 7:40 PM