Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, January 15, 2009


I'm in a nerdy poetic mood.
Mind ya, I hate dissecting poems.
I really don't mind creating poems.
yeah I sound like a total nerd.

The scalded skin is starting to peel off. yay!
BOO to the darn homework.
I really feel like prodding someone in the gut. plus, I might add, I give painful pokes
(ehh why am I talking in alliteration all of a sudden?!?!?!?!?! so weird!!!)

AND WHY AM I TALKING IN 4 LINES IN EACH PARAGRAPH/STANZA?????
ARGHHH. THIS IS FREAKIN ME OUT!!!!!
>ears steam like a kettle spout<
ARGHHHH NOT AGAIN.

~*~

I'll really miss you, jie, when you go away to canberra in 2-3 weeks time.

you wont be there to see me grow
you wont be there to see me sew
(if i ever get down to that)
I'd have sewn you a "miss ya" mat
you wont be there to see me moan
you wont be there to see me groan
if I ever excessively complain
you wont be there to explain.
you wont be there for more than half a year
and that's bad enough to see a smear
of childhood several years apart
just hope that the eyes dont smart.

-by: me!-

~*~

o-kayyy this is an EMO post. but just had to put it down. so just bear with me for this post. the next post, I dont think it'll be so emo. This is one of those rare times.

emo
emo
emo
emo
emo
emo
ARGHHHHHH.


eternal-flame blogged at 9:25 PM