Sunday, January 4, 2009
WHEEEEEEEEEE I havent blogged in a while.
'cause I've been too busy having fun.
AUSTRALIA WAS AWESOME. (and i'm kinda adopting the little ruffian's style of blogging.)
Let's see...
I
-hugged a koala
-petted a kangaroo
-fed a few barn animals
-cracked open macadamia nuts
-persuaded daddy to go on the less-scary rollercoaster ride
-sat on ultimate kiddish rides (e.g. Spongebob Flypants)
-conquered my fear of rollercoaster rides
-saw glowwwwwwwworms
-watched full TV for the first time in I dunno how long
-binged on hotel breakfast
-built sand volcanoes
-binged on movies the entire flight(s)
-sat in a tram pulled by a tractor with giant wheels
-went up to the Blueeeeeeee Mountains
-pigged out on rocky road marshmallow chunks (which was absolutely awesome)
-read a hilarious MAD magazine (which is banned in s'pore)
-had Lobster Monay (lobster with mashed potato and a lot of cheese on top)
-ate giant oysters (I ate the 'small' sized one and was full already)
-ate giant prawns
-saw GIANT dugongs, sharks, FISH, stingrays and turtles (emphasis on the 'GIANT')
-ate HUGE lobsters (too bad we didnt try the huge crabs as well)
-saw the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge
sheesh. Like jie says, almost everything in s'pore looks stunted. There, everything's so huge and upsized. Even the burgers. hehh.
And I have the sudden urge to watch Finding Nemo again. haha.
---
Does Ms GanKJ as form teacher and Mr Heng as coform call for a good year? hahaha.
---
On another note, I just got RGP contact lenses (which, incidentally, are hard lenses). They feel weird and sometimes gets dislodged from the center of my eye. And it's an uncomfortable job in getting it back to the black part of the eye. Sheesh. No thanks to the ever-increasing degree.
eternal-flame blogged at 7:08 PM