Wednesday, February 4, 2009
darn com has been working on and off.
and so! To pick up where I've left off, CNY!!! I totally forgot all about the donation card thing. Until I came BACK on the second day, was just going through my general file, and FOUND it. sheesh.
Thank you to Cher's super super super 4 months advanced 21st birthday party on Saturday.
On the day of the party, I went super super high. I've never succeeded in blowing up balloons without a balloon pump. I managed to blow up ONE, though. bit pathetic. oh well I just came back from swimming anyways. Her theme was RedHotFire or something like that, colour theme would obviously be red, orange and yellow. hmm... the catering came one hour early, at 5pm. most of the people came at 6.30. how sad. but it was still rather nice.
HAHA My cousin was busy playing games with Cher's dancesport friends. And I drank a dollop of caramel Baileys' which was super sweet and very nice. whooo. Baileys' with milk rocks, too. Just a bit lar, I didnt even drink a lot. I tried some wine too. A little bit bitter, apparently "full-body".
HAHAHAHA thus began the Battle of the boyfriends. cause both my sisters invited their respective boyfriends there.
HAHAHAHA I just sat there laughing my head off. It was seriously hilarious. They were comparing Facial Features etc.
And cla's bf is damn funny. a little bit of a wimp, though. he was super nervous when he went to meet The Parents. Apparently, he was asking my sis over the phone to get them in a good mood before going to see them. It was something like, "if your parents are in a bad mood, give me a call and I wont come to the party" cause he didnt want them to "get a bad impression" Oh well. Never knew that couple would be so cautious.
eternal-flame blogged at 9:27 PM