Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, February 17, 2009


I should start off saying that the "new" primary choir is going DOWNNNNNN. They've got a new conductor, so Ms Rose Loh is gone. I peeked into the room yesterday and saw that they had CHAIRS to sit one. mannn, in my time, we had to sit on the floor. and now they get CHAIRS. gosh. oh and listening to one of their songs, the last ending note was super off. I dont know how they can get split notes in such a wide range. it was super horrible.

and the new chinese relieve teacher isnt good. we got a MALE for a relieve teacher, to replace our regular teacher cause she took leave. and he isnt any good. at all.

people always say, "if someone makes fun of you, just walk away. they'll stop after a while." but it doesnt always happen. therefore, some people are intent on bugging me about my size. now, you cant blame me for attacking them, can you? so, i will not attack anyone unless they verbally and/or physically attack me first. for those people who have lowww pain tolerance and cannot take my ultimately LIGHT taps, warn me. there is a certain Claudia Thng who's persistent taunts of calling me names ranging from N1 to Sec1 everytime she passes me, you cant blame me for kicking her arse. and a certain Daniele Lee who calls me "tiny" everytime, surrounded by her posse of loyal henchwomen who follow her example, be warned. though my aiming is bad, one of these days you're gonna get it.

Strange thing, that piano exam's in 2 weeks, and I'm hardly worried. Gee I wonder why. I dont need that extra nagging, either. you think I dont scold myself for skiving off practice?

and my dear sister is certainly going to great lengths to get her relationship going the right way.
I shall not elaborate.

Never knew how weird it is to be sleeping next to an empty bed, haunted by the ghost of Cheryl Chong. haha just joking. but it is weird. Now that she's in Canberra, Australia, it's like a piece missing from the jigsaw.


eternal-flame blogged at 10:01 PM