Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, February 23, 2009


I'msodeadforpianoexam. It'sofficiallyin7days. aughhhh. so i'm gonna miss the first half on monday next week, given the fact that my piano exam is in the morning. why cant i miss the after-recess part?!?!?!?! that's the more boring one! monday mornings are the more interesting, cause there's PW and general Music. and I go high and crazy. but monday after-recess is BORINGGG. cause theres Chinese, and Math and darn crazy GRAMMAR.

SEC 1-2 CHURCH PEOPLE LISTEN UP(or those who bother to read my blog):
PLEASE COME FOR CELL. we are in need of females. there's a serious gender inbalance here! Owing to the fact that the sec 3 girls have their own cell and the sec3 guys are still in my cell. or maybe this is a good plea for MORE people to come for cell.

And I wonder why all of a sudden I'm actually keeping my blog alive. I dont wanna studyyy but I must. that sucks. oh and I was falling asleep during math and chinese today.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Will Daniele Lee and Claudia Thng please meet me for a kick for calling me respective names every time I pass you or you pass me. and for the most part, KEEPING THAT UP FOR 3-4 YEARS. YOU'RE GONNA BREAK A WORLD RECORD SOON IF YOU KEEP THAT UP. Gee, world record for most number of verbal "nicknames" uttered to a single person who's gonna thrash you up when she get's the technique and strength and size to do so. idiots.

----

I enjoy being the happy funfilled self I am.
It's not gonna change anytime soon.


eternal-flame blogged at 7:55 PM