Saturday, February 21, 2009
Let's rack up what I did today:
1. watch a movie (hairspray, if you want to know)
2. watch another movie (Facing the Giants, if you want to know) + eat lunch
3. sleep some more
4. debating whether or not to go swimming ( it was raining. heavily.)
5. practice the respective instruments
6. eat dinner while watching music videos
7. probably fit in another movie. (yeah I'm such a movie junkie) while doing whatever work I can find worth doing. (i.e. any homework I've left out, be so bored that I end up doing the dreaded assesment books, tidy up my natural disaster of a study desk, read a book.)
now i'm at step 7. go figure. I'll probably just stay here and slack on the com. The other possible alternative is something called the TV, which is non-existent in my house.
and I realise that I'm either over-enthusiastic, or other people are just very sian of doing stuff. cause after PE yesterday (we played soccer) I was so hyped up that for the fun of it, I kicked a reasonably large stone, and it unintentionally flew in the ultimate wrong direction, so it sorta hit a red car. shoots. good thing there wasnt any mark made. or I'd have been deaddd meat.
oh and swim meet was yesterday. it was made the best swim meet by ET1, Marissa T. , Tortim and the two Isabelles. whoooo. we were like, eating the whole afternoon. cause we went to the Mobile station before that and bought 3 bags of chips. then at the swimming pool we pigged out like crazy. Christine actually had the sane-ness to bring those small portable board games. haha so I was playing it with her.
oh and Marissa cracked those Blackmore shaker thingys over my head like an egg. =.=
and those disgusting tiny little styrofoam balls were all over me. and some went into my mouth. tasted ultra plasticky. and I was laughing like mad. cause before that, I put some dry raw macaroni (from the Jackson shaker thingys) down Marissa and Tortim's backs. LOL. excellent.
Oh and synchronised swimming swimsuits are obscene. (geez why do I sound like kezia) the secondary school synchronise swimmers are more obscene than the primary school's.
and I wonder why there are so many sec3s in friday cell. now where did they all come from?
eternal-flame blogged at 6:45 PM