Saturday, February 28, 2009
whoaaa. ultra heavy rain today. And good for me, cause it started pouring right after swimming. the whole sky was super dark lar. and swimming was a total flop for me, super tiring. anyways, mommy and me finished a whole bag of sour cream and onion chips after that, while waiting for the rain to lighten up before dashing to the car. whooo. so I got drenched. right after swimming.
=.=
my table is a huge disaster area. okay, not as disastrous as before Cla sped a bullet train through it this morning and packed away a lot of stuff.
CHEMICAL EQUATIONS TURNS BRAINS INTO MUSH. sheesh. My brain might as well be mashed potato. I'm hoping it'll solidify over the weekend. so it can be mashed up again during the week.
I just had the most exercise in weeks. Sent on a few wild goosh chases yesterday, all for something called the common tests and piano exam clash. I might mention that my classroom is on the 4th floor and the general office is on the ground floor. Then 3 rounds round the track in school uniform. then PE, running 2 rounds plus playing soccer. then today, swimming.
I was in la-la-land for 11hrs last night. whoooo the most sleep I've had for weeks. Excellent.
Noooo I'm missing common test on Monday!!!!! at least one. depending on whether I can make it for Chem, which I doubt. All for something called the piano exam. which is right smack in the middle of the two tests in school. great. This might seem weird that I actually WANT to take the tests, but if it contributes to a good overall score, then I'm not about to complain about that. Blast it that the common tests are irreplaceable, I cant take them at another time. It's either you take it with the rest of the cohort or you dont take it at all. So there's gonna be a nice little "VR" on the list for me, i.e. it means Valid Reason. and it wont affect my other marks cause it wont be counted into the overall score. So Unreasonable. That's why it's called the "Common" Tests. darn it.
----
Two. Weeks. More. to school holidays. freedom for one week. then it's back to freakdom of school. I'm not a freak lar, but "freak" in this case refers to dreaded incidents that makes people prove that I'm not all that strong. I never said that, anyways.
MELANIE AND MELISSA TAY ARE ABNORMAL PEOPLE. sheesh. Melisa/Melissa could break her ankle and simply say "ouch." Abnormal. Fun fact: did you know that in twins, one would always be stronger than the other? sheesh. but they both seem the same to me.
oh by the way, the old saying is wrong. Violence is NOT a Sign of pregnancy. AND STOP SAYING THAT I AM, YOU IMMATURE IDIOTS. I could drive straight back at you and say that YOU'RE the one who's pregnant, if you're saying such untruths about me. THAT GOES FOR YOU DANIELLE LEE, AND UJANE, AND CARA AND THE LOT OF YOU WHO'S GOING AROUND LIKE DESPERATE GOSSIPS. STOP LOOKING FOR REASONS TO CALL ME THAT. I only torture people if they're the ones who provoke me FIRST.
----
CAN THOSE WHO ACTUALLY VISIT THIS BLOG PLEASE KEEP THE TAGBOARD ALIVE?!?! As you might have noticed, it is dead, save the occasional tag.
eternal-flame blogged at 5:05 PM