HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
SEVERAL AMUSING THINGS THAT MADE MY DAY.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
EXCELLENT.
hmm but I shall not elaborate on one of them.
Numberrrrrrr ONE!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA THE MOST AMUSING AND RETARDED CROSSCOUNTRY SO FAR!!!
firstly, me, carmen, fangting, cheryl, stella started off together. then i dunno how we did it, but me, fangting and cheryl ran ahead. then i dunno where fangting went. then cheryl got a stitch and asked me to run ahead. HAHA then kyu ri came along. and I ran with her until she also slowed down, then i ran ahead again, caught up with christine and marcie. HAHAHAHAHHAHA. and ran with them a short distance. AND SAW FANGTING. so I walked/ran with her to the finish line. HAHA first time I ever walked during crosscountry.
THE FREAKIN' DISTANCE IS 3.3KM. so even if you walked the whole distance at the slowest speed. you'd still be sweating and have gotten a lot of exercise. WHEEEEEEE so at the upper secondary's turn at crosscountry, me and christine stood in the shade and cheered seniors on. HAHAHAHAH DAMN FUN LAR.
surprisingly, the first choir senior to go past us was LEEKHIM. WHOOOO totally unexpected.
secondly, my class made all of us wear these number tags thingys, with like a four-digit thing in the middle with your register number. and your name. and this slogan thingy saying "no____, no run" HAHAHAHAHHAHA it's super retarded.you should've seen the stuff we put on.
mine was "no laughter, no run"
sharyn's was "no toilet, no run"
michelle's was "no pink roses, no run"
siyue's was "no duty, no run" (how fitting! HAHA she was on GB duty. lucky person.)
aqilah's was "no me, no run"
lauren's was "no truffles, no run"
ok that's all I can remember. HAHAHAHAHA IT WAS SUPER FUNNY.
I was like, laughing all the way. HAHA and Kristy got hers( "run for fun") but she didnt put it on. Oh well, we all looked stupid. but it's better to look stupid together!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA.
thirdly, CLASS PARTY!!!!! quite amusing as well. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Aqilah brought us to some secluded spot far away from civilisation on this not-so-big space just by the waters. And the bouncy ball accidentally landed in the sea. OMG AND YIT HAN WENT INTO THE WATERS TO ACTUALLY GET IT. damn freaky lar. the tide was bringing the ball out bit by bit. so Yit Han got all wet. but she didnt seem to mind. and her phone got wet. so the party was over within one hour plus.
and me, cheryl, marissa and isabella went to the several gigantic playgrounds to play! FLYING FOX IS SO FUN MANNN. but it kept on getting stuck half way. so we're like, dangling there, until someone comes to pull us back onto the ledge. and one of the flying fox is like, higher than the others, and more prone to getting stuck. As I was the first one to try it, I got stuck, and suspended in midair. and Marissa and Kristy were taking photos. IT WAS SUPER HIGH OKAY!!! Anyways. We all got our "Kodak" (sp?) shots. cause one after another everyone got stuck.
I brought West Coast Park back to school , via Sand. actually I emptied out most of the sand before I went back to school, but there was still some left. my shoes were literally filled with sand.
And the startling discovery that I HAVE LEG MUSCLES. HAHAHA that actually can be seen.
------
NUMBERRRRRRRR TWO!!!
who's afraid of rats here!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. yeah we caught a rat. in a rat cage trap. unfortunately, when we poured hot water on it, it squeaked like crazy and got so desperate that it managed to squeezed through the hole and escaped. most likely to the drain. it's probably dying slowly somewhere. HAHA never heard someone scream so loudly before. by the way, i was laughing too hard to be screaming. freaky. the rat must've really liked a piece of fried bryani chicken.
------
OH I'VE BEEN GOING HIGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH MANN
HIGH ON LAUGHTER!!!!
HIGH TILL CRAZINESS!!!
HIGH ON HAPPINESS!!!!!!
HIGH ON RANDOMNESS!!!!!!
yeah so high and happy that i've been drumming out rhythms on tables, chairs, walls, doors, files, etc. anything sounding nice enough to be a "drum" much to the annoyance of others who dont appreciate rhythm. I send my Apologies for the noise level caused.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
COME ON DONT BE SO SOLEMN AND SERIOUS.
ENJOY!!!!!
and study hard as well. but dont stick your nose into study notes for too long. your noses will be rubbed raw.
Oh and because of SOME smart-aleck people, the sarcasm and insults in what I say/do is kinda turning habitual. It's like a natural reflex already. sheesh. and so dont take it so seriously. dont get offended. and dont offend me.
eternal-flame blogged at 9:13 PM