Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, April 16, 2009


WHOOYEAH THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST PFT 5-ITEM I EVER DID MANNN!!!!!

I'M CRAZILY HIGH

YAY

AWESOME!!!!



GUESS WHAT I SCORED?!?!?!?!?



SIT-UPS - 39

SIT AND REACH - 39CM

INCLINED PULL-UPS - 17

SHUTTLE RUN - 12.04

AND THE AWESOMEST STANDING BROAD JUMP...

181CM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



---



oh and i havent been updating my blog cause of some errrr... ban from the com. so i sorta sneak time on the com. hehhh. not my fault the computer has something called msn which is my primary source of communication with other people.



---

backtracking to....



LIMELIGHT!!!!!!



awesome. yet another concert in the ESPLANADE!!! audience was quite considerable considering that we had sorta time constraint selling tickets.( ask them to get sistic?) plus it was a school night, a TUESDAY night.



lucky for me that i didnt wear my contacts. go ask me why if you're that despo to know.



-----



i direct this to a particular someone:



1. I so do not look like a drowned rat, and would appreciate it if you didnt think of such rotten animals to call me by.



2. can you just ease off some of those wrong conclusions and stubborness?



3. stop thinking that I wear contacts for vanity, cause I most certainly dont. Given the choice I would prefer wearing glasses. they make my eyes look bigger anyway. Wearing contacts makes my eyes look super small. I'm just wearing them to stable my eye degree. Come on, I'm so not vain.



4. I would be quite thankful if you didnt think that others must follow your opinion, or you wont speak to them. that's quite a heavy price for having one's own opinion. fine, so you do have other friends to bank on to do as to your will. you could lay off the tough front for awhile. just respect what people do, can?



5. you probably wont read this anyways. but just lay off the tough girl-ness for awhile? you'll probably ignore me for a longggg time now.


eternal-flame blogged at 4:56 PM