Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, July 18, 2009


I realise I haven't been blogging. What a breakthrough! and therefore, I shall attempt to keep this blog alive. cause I realise that I actually have a lot of stuff to put on this blog, but was just too lazy to really blog. Not because I dont have the time, cause I do have the time, but I just spend the time watching random show on Youtube. lately it's been the Addams Family, both the old blackandwhite version and the new coloured version. but I prefer the old one, there's much more depth to the characters.

Strange stuff has been happening. I get these sudden moments of inspiration, and words just start flowing through my mind, it's either words of a song or words of a poem. and when I'm done writing, it just all makes sense. and I just get these sudden moments where I just feel like I have to sing out and praise God. And I just get this feeling to go and help people. I don't even know why, but I've been talking to other people whom I know have problems. And I just keep thinking, it's okay, God's always there. It's like I can't comprehend why some people can't get back on their feet, cause I guess I've always been one where speaking my opinions and pouring out everything to God really helps me in difficult situations. but I guess that same method doesn't work for everybody. God speaks in different ways too, so there's no telling what He's gonna do and how He's gonna do it.

I don't even know what came over me, but I signed up for Sport's Day 100m sprint. went for the trials on thursday, but havent been notified whether I got through.

This coming week's gonna be a busy week.
1. Mep combined choir rehearsal on wednesday
2. Mep combined choir performance on thursday
3. Founder's Day performance on friday
All of which involves time.

It's a weird thing that when I stopped whacking people for the fun of it for 3 weeks, Adelle started whacking people. but I think I'll be nice and still stop whacking people. cause instead of causing them injuries, I score myself injuries. THANKS A LOT KANGAROO. now theres this lovely bruise on my knee.

on a supposedly lighter note, Congratulations to Charlotte and Ryan, who were wed today, and who's wedding I was not able to attend cause of Mep combined choir rehearsal.


eternal-flame blogged at 11:01 PM