Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, July 29, 2009


The Song of the Homeworkers

Homework moanwork
Cross it out and groanwork
Homework neatwork
Keeps you off the streetwork
Homework moanwork
Cross it out and groanwork
Homework roughwork
When you've had about enoughwork
Homework moanwork
Cross it out and groanwork
Home work dronework
Do it on your ownwork
Homework moanwork
Cross it out and groanwork
Homework gloomwork
Gaze around the roomwork
Homework moanwork
Cross it out and groanwork
Homework guesswork
Book is in a messwork
Homework moanwork
Cross it out and groanwork
Homework rushwork
Do it on the buswork
Homework moanwork
Cross it out and groanwork
Homework hatework
Hand your book in latework
Homework moanwork
Cross it out and groan groan groanwork!!!
-Trevor Millum-


and I guess that sums it up. LOL.
And I think I'm sorta breaking my clean-record-aspect, cause I keep missing chinese deadlines. Go figure.

Havent had any inspiration for another song. what ever comes out of it is always so depressing

ohoh today was super cool! we had two guitars in the class, and Siyue and Lauren were playing "I'm Yours" duet (the Jason Mraz song which everyone's been singing). sounded quite nice actually. Don't even know how Lauren figured out the chords to that one, and other songs.
I'm still learning. haha. I keep picking up random chord progressions from Cla, and it actually worked. LOL. I don't even know what chords they are.

New position means new responsibilities. I needa manage my time better. especially with 3 chinese formal letter writing to do, and redoing an essay and a book review. tediousness. so I gotta finish. Just that I got sth nagging at the back of my mind that I can't seem to shake out long enough to finish it. but I've got to.

I'm getting more worried. She doesn't want to stop. Yet it's hurting her. She's pushing away help. Though she needs it, and knows that she does. She does all she can to not fall apart. So she's building up walls. But they're weakening. It's only a matter of time. Just like the walls of Jericho.


eternal-flame blogged at 9:21 PM