Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Things are not good. In fact, they've just gotten worse. I wish I could help them, but seeing that I've never gone through such stuff before, it's gonna be hard. I see people who desperately need help, but refuse stubbornly, thinking that they can handle it. There are also people who need help, and know that they need help, but don't know what to do. There are also people who need help, and want to get out of their various predicaments, but lack willpower, strength to do so. Those that are successful may have withdrawal symptoms (mann i sound like some doctor doing prescriptions, or an encyclopaedia) and fall back into their old ways. Some make effort to change, but no matter what they do, they can't quit it.

I know that it's gonna take more than one or two people to step in. Just talking over MSN isn't enough either, cause you never know what they might be doing while typing. only God knows what everyone's doing, and He also has the power to help people, whether their problems are big or small. And this is how I think: It's like I know that this is true, that God really truly can help us, then this little voice asks "but how would you know that he can help?" I keep telling myself that God can help people if they'd let Him. Undenial-bly, this is the underlying truth, cause when all else fails, God's always there. And I keep reassuring myself that really, God is there, always there when you need Him. He's with you 24/7, He's there when you're happy or sad.


ok sorry if all this sounds like I know a lot, but really, I dont. I'm just typing what I'm thinking. cause I just have to put this all down. just to let you people know, I'm not so holy either. No one is. So dont go thinking that I'm acting like I'm so right, cause it's just things that pass through the mind, and yet somehow it makes sense.

-----------

so anyways, apart from that,

this is the first time anyone's gonna hear me say that I dislike Art. I like drawing, painting, what ever. but I dont like it when we have to painfully research on styles, and the hows and whys of drawing and painting. if Art is so simple, like, e.g. just putting a chair there and calling it "Art" ,then how come we have to go research. and even the simplest of drawings are 'Art" so why does the teacher say that my drawing's are TOO SIMPLE?!?! I mean, the style of CHINESE brush painting is a GENRE, and she wants it WESTERN. she didnt even specify the STYLE. so it could be anything, right? I still dont get it.

----------

I like my new blogskin. :)))


eternal-flame blogged at 10:48 PM