Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, August 1, 2009


haha guess what. I went for Sports Day yesterday, participated in C Division 100m sprint.
haha didn't make it through the heats. oh well... it was just for fun anyways, in signing up.
I dont even know why I signed up. haha quite fun though.
I was somewhere in front at the beginning okay! then the rest of the people started speeding up and over took me halfway. So I came in third last in my heat.(there were 3 or 4 heats i think)
and the people who were in the finals of the 100m sprint all got super long legs luh.
Marcie especially. phwoarh! she runs super fast luh.
and so does Hannah Yeo (who's a crosser).
And so does Natalie Lim (didnt know she could run that fast. hehh. xDD)
It's just plain scary. or maybe cause I never ran that fast before. oh well.

------

Aside from that, a lot of other worrying things have been happening, and I do not wish to elaborate on that.

Cause it's just getting worse and worse. How to help her now? What's been told has been told, what's been done has been done. There's no going back. Just hope it isn't going to be a repetition of history. And hope that she'll recover. And see some sense. cause she's just not going to cut it, literally.

--------

and I've been slacking off. it's like I know that I've got to study, yet I just stare at Msn convos, getting news that I've been wishing I never got, in relation to the above problems mentioned.
Bit disturbing, really. I really don't know what to think of it anymore. All remains is to trust God and pray.


eternal-flame blogged at 1:28 PM