Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, August 13, 2009


ohmygoodness, is it co-incidental or what?! Was just checking email inbox, and I opened an email from the choir TIC, a notification about a piece, I clicked on the link, and VOILA!!!! beside the lyrics of the piece, was another song that got my attention. now, a lot of people know this song, but I only really took note of the lyrics today.
-----
so here are the lyrics (i forgot what the song's called):

God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus,
He came to love, heal and forgive.
He lived and died, to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my Saviour lives.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
Because I know, I know, He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

How sweet to hold, a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he brings.
But greater still, the calm assurance,
This child can face uncertain days because He lives.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
Because I know, I know, He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

And then one day, I’ll cross the river.
I’ll fight life’s final war with pain.
And then as death, gives way to victory,
I’ll see the lights of glory and I’ll know He lives.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
Because I know, I know, He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

----------

It never really occured to me until now.

--------

whooooo anyways, COMMON TESTS ARE HERE. yeah they've been going on for the past few days. tmr is Lit, but I dont see how you can study Shakespeare's the Merchant of Venice, really. you might as well go memorise the whole play and perform it for the whole world to see. I read a book once that said that Shakespeare didnt even mean for his plays to be carefully analysed; he meant them for enjoyment, not for study.

Talking about study, I'm in the middle of a war called Study vs. Slack. yeah and they're both strong attackers and defenders, I must say, and I think the Slack is winning.

Been on a major book binge. I intended to read the whole Narnia series again, so I'm talking like the characters in the story, so forgive me if I use cheem language and weird expressions. I think I'm exhausting all the fantasy books in the school library. No. 5 percy jackson The Last Olympian is still on loan. =.= Been having trouble searching for more books. In the middle of common tests, of all times. Been reading faster than ever too. Finished 3 Narnian books in a day. I gotta slow down!!! Aughhh!!!

Grace called me today, about The Situation (notice the capital letters). I really dont know what to think, it's becoming exasperating. I mean, if people cant cope with their own problems, they ought not to be shouldering others' problems. And if people who need help KNOW that they need help, but dont want to trouble others to help them, they really should wake up to the fact that some people really want to help and have the time and patience and methods to help them. It's no use knowing you need help when you shun help for the sake of so-called "not troubling other people". And if you're pushing toward breaking point, you had better seek help, and not shun it, or one day you might just go over the edge, and do something you might really regret, maybe even dragging others down.
--------

on a lighter note, Class 2D is awesomely crazy.
1. every day, theres at least one guitar in the class, you can guess what we do with it
2. some people are thinking of doing a class song
3. with the aid of Class Disrupter and Class Clown, we're sure to get laughs every day
4. some people just have crazy whims. go figure.
HAHAHAHA BUT WE'RE ALL AWESOME IN OUR OWN WAY. LOL. AND AS A CLASS.

-----

OHOH P.E. WAS AWESOME. LOL.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
Cause it was common tests, the PE teacher didnt want to start on new module,
so we did the "Trust Fall"!!!!
whoooooyeahhh! super fun lar!
so they got the HighJump think mattress thing, and the put a table in front of it, and a chair on top of the table.
Basically one at a time, we climb onto the table onto the chair, back facing mattress,
AND FALL BACK. WHOOOO
I was busy laughing my head off. yeah I know I shouldnt be so evil. oh well.
I didnt know anna was afraid of heights until that day.
And it's quite amusing really, to see taller people be scared of heights.
Cause it's really nothing.
Mira even went on it like, five times, i think.
I went twice. xDDD


eternal-flame blogged at 6:45 PM