Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Sunday, September 13, 2009


It's the last day of the september "holidays".
Don't feel like going to school tmr leh.
then again, who does?

I did a new song today. And it seems better than the others. I suppose theres no such thing as the best song, it's just based on preference, but this song just seems to flow better, so to speak. I think I'll go work out the chords on guitar. hehhh.

I got a new camera for my very own! yay!

anyway, I broke my record today. I have no idea where it came from, but I now have new targets; minnie mouse, kangaroo, duck and goose. Don't ask where I got the random names from.
tried to kick minnie mouse but missed and hit
1. fingers
2. gabriel (sorry!)
3. chair
and graham goes, "what did the chair ever do to you?! and you kicked it for no reason!"

sheesh too bad my aiming's so bad. if not I would have hit the target, who was standing just BESIDE the chair.

so I got my hair cut short yesterday. omg it feels so weird. I havent had short hair since what, p2? p1? it's like, there's this sudden lack of hair behind, and it's a lot lighter.

and so, I shall continue with my all-time favourite movies.


Pirates of the Caribbean ; The Curse of the Black Pearl


Pirates of the Caribbean; At World's End

Pirates of the Caribbean; Dead Man's Chest

hmm. I like the fight in the last picture. super funny.

omg so cool I just realised that the three pictures are from the three different movies.


HAHAHAHAHA the monkey's so cute!



eternal-flame blogged at 10:25 PM