Saturday, September 5, 2009
wheeeeeeee!!!
and so, thursday was the commendation awards ceremony, and I got a commendation award!
a lot of people got it this year, cause like, whole ccas were getting it, like all the performing arts groups (for SYF). so all in all, it was 600+ people, so the ceremony itself was quite laggy.
Friday.
actually cell was supposed to be cancelled cause the kindergarten block was closed, but we had cell anyway in the canteen! lol without some people. xPP
HAHA I sorta went crazy. but not high.
1. I was competing squats with ellissa (shao was staring like we'd gone mad. HAHA)
2. I was competing the sitting-on-air-against-the-wall with megan and dom. (megan won)
I need to swim faster.
I need to swim 100m in less than 3mins.
and today's timing was 3min 40sec.
-.-
Pathetic.
shart up, those people who can swim faster than that.
I shall conquer this september holidays in studying. I shall conquer the pile of homework that rises to the occasion, which is in direct proportion with the time I have studying.
darn it, I'm speaking maths again. my mind is now mathematified.
oh yeah, the attacker's getting fatigued, but still fighting stronger than ever so you dont see the tiredness. the defender's okay now, but his/her place has been taken over by another defender, who's already taken a few blows and is not doing well. I'll shoot arrows from the parapets, but I wont get involved in the front line fighting. I know my bow and arrow arent welcome there, cause that's not the place I ought to be in, cause now, on the parapets, I'm in relative safety, but the attacker and defender are in similar states of front-line-fighting. I'm not going to pretend to understand what it means to be in the thick of a battle. but they know. cause their in it now.
eternal-flame blogged at 9:53 PM