Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, September 21, 2009


whoooooo... been slacking and studying alternatively all weekend+monday.

sunday:
church in the morning, they showed the last part of this video about bgr, basically. this one was about trust.
then after church went to town to collect specs, do some shopping (haha I got some new clothes) cause jie's going sweden next year, and my mom and her are both paranoid about the weather and climate of sweden in Jan-June. plus mom's paranoid about what to wear on the Israel trip at the end of the year.
anyway, then we were walking through ION, bought somemore stuff. hehhh...
ohoh! and at night, we went to Donna Carmela for dinner with auntie. haha had ravioli with cheese sauce. damn shiok. but damn filling. plus pizza. pluz dessert. whooooo. super nice!

today:
morning did some work.
lunchtime at another auntie's house. (mee siam. surprisingly it wasnt spicy at all)
rush back for chinese tuition (blehhh.)
went out with mom and dad to visit nainai. sheesh. she kept asking me how old I was, and how tall I've grown (I'm taller than her. xDDD) plus I dont think I'll survive TYS. cause I just saw my cousin doing it, and it's crazy.
so now I'm back home. hehhh. I think I'll do somemore studying tonight.


eternal-flame blogged at 5:46 PM