Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Sunday, October 4, 2009
Splits are useful


wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gosh I just discovered a whole line of super nice soundtracks and songs!!!
I'm gonna try and find a way to get the tracks. after exams. xDDD
courtesy of previous movies that I've watched.
I love the theme songs mannnn.
always has a sense of freedom,
and flying off into lands of adventure....
>gazes into space<
fantasy lands...
journeys...
characters you meet along the way...
a whole entirely different world to explore...

which is one reason why I love books so much.
>mini bell chimes<

makes me think of freedom on the dance floor.
a big empty studio...
where no one cares what you do,
and away from all those people who criticise what you dress and how you act.

one reason why I love arabesques.
another reason why I love dance movies.
another reason why I sing.
:DDD

I'll never be too old for uplifting instumentals.

-----

talking about books, cheryl lee's become my bookjailer. she tried to prevent me from borrowing books. hehhh.

with music playing, is really making me motivated to study. never been so happy in studying before. hehh. I'm gonna search up more stuff after exams!!!

Nothing's ever the same anymore, but with spirits up, we'll charge!!!!!!!
yay I'm super high now!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

I want a big wide open space.
where no one can prevent me from celebrating.
celebrating the joys in life.
no competition.
no contest.
just me.
and the music.


eternal-flame blogged at 2:03 PM