Lately, there's just been something in me that just make me want to jump up, go HIGHHH. unfortunately, singapore's limited land space kind of prevents that. LOL. and I've gone on a SOUNDTRACK CRAZE again!!!! WHOOOOYEAHHH.
oh yeah, not to mention that I've watched A Christmas Carol twice, both in 3D. I dont fancy 3D movies, but at that point in time, I dont think I had a choice. cause the first time I went to watch it at lido, since (believe it or not) my mom wanted to go watch it, and the second time I went to watch it with cell people at cathay. I think the cathay one had more sound effects, cause more people "screamed" aka were shocked when marley was the doorknocker. and I just sat there laughing like crazy. xDDD
and I just found an extra nice song. hey I just found it randomly on youtube! I think it may be a bit unexpected, coming from me.
Thanks to the HorribleClick09, who along with 2D, made 2009 one of the best years ever, if not the best year. haha. y'all are awesome people who've really made my Sec2 year memorable. zaynab, shahanaz, I didnt know you at all at the start of the year, but at the end of the year, I discovered a whole new side to you two during the ROCs trip. haha zaynab, you're the super skinny one who, well, is super skinny shahanaz, the one who let me borrow her psp to play game and watch happy tree friends during the ROCs trip. awesome. kyu ri, the one who can hyperventilate and cause me to hyperventilate as well. marissa, the crazy one who can make kyu ri hyperventilate. cheryl, who supposed to be my shawty counterpart, but shot up until she's wayyy taller than last year. isabella, my supposed movie counterpart and who unexpectedly joins in the malay conversation and understands marissa's speeches in malay kristy, the one who speaks-as-fast-as-a-bullet-train-and-never-stops. my jbcg partner who seems to have memorised all the plants anna, who's quiet and gentle and patient nature can be deceiving until you find out that she used to play basketball and has solid arm muscles.
-----
therein comes the beginning of changes... therein comes the time to be getting used to it.