Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, November 26, 2009


'Tis a strange thing that the boredom of the holidays just might bring about quirky new discoveries. for one, while searching randomly on youtube, I got an new instant addiction to THE MUPPET SHOW. omg how long ago was that? and it still makes me laugh like crap.
xDDDD







the high note is hilarious...

crap i'm high.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

so anyway, people i shall be away
3-6 dec for CHURCH CAMP
7-18 dec for family holiday
so dont contact me during that time please.
(if people actually see this blog)

I'll try to keep this blog alive.
dont know how long this stint will last.
xDDD

and over the past few days I've been watching a lot of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN.
it's awesome.
third movie's the awesomest.
but they're all awesome.
the soundtrack rocks.
I wannn...
LOL.


eternal-flame blogged at 8:54 PM