Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, November 23, 2009


whewww this blog's been stagnant, therefore i'll have to do a quickie of everything, cause a lot of stuff's been happening. hehh.

1. Rocs2
damn fun luh. we got so bored during the bus rides, so we played word games (fuzzy wuzzy's awesome) and even got round to inventing some. haha found out that marissa's a genius at prank calls. but me and cheryl didnt fall for her prank calls. LOL. was bunking with cheryl lee, plus the rest of horribleclick09 came over to our room to crash. awesomeness. we were eating and playing guitar. of course there were the night checks to contend with. the last night, teacher did a check of our room at 12.15am. damn late. lol so we gave her the messed-up-you-woke-me-up-for-this look.

2. APEC.
omg this was awesome. although they reduced the job of the tour guides by a landslide, it was still awesome. me and kristy got the indonesia first wife, mrs yudhoyono. it was relatively nerve-wracking, cause the media was there, with cameramen and people taking record, plus you have a VVIP standing beside you and you're actually talking to them, it's got a lot of pressure laden on top. but very cool. within one hour, the whole thing was finished, and we actually thought, was that it? cause time flew by like crazy and before you know it, the whole encounter was through, and a lifetime opportunity just flew by. cause not everybody gets the chance to meet such people whose decisions can change people's lives.

3. Carolling
i thought we could have gone to more places, cause the last time, two years ago, we went to 5 homes, and this one, we only went to 3. still, it was fun. it's nice to see the old folks smiling, that we've brought joy, although for some, i think they wanted to sleep and we just annoyed the joy outta them. haha. some of them, they didnt take too kindly to our presence.

4. the return of the eldest sister
yep. cheryl's back. she should be happy that for once, i was excited to see her back. unfortunately, i think that happy feeling only lasted for about a day. then i see the following return of her continuous annoyance with me. figures. nothing's changed much about her. you would have thought that she'd be more forthcoming. plus i think she finds my natural character naturally annoying. oh well. i have a hunch that it's the ol' tale about the hierarchy of sisters, considering the age gap between the two older ones and the youngest one, so to speak.
one good point is that she turns up all these awesome movies out of her hard disk. excellent for the holidays, but i'm still trying, in vain, to get the Narnia movies from cla.

-----

think that's all the big events for now.
sheesh I guess that I can't settle down to proper holidaying. I mean, if the people want me to give my desk a clean makeover, then how am I supposed to do that when the resident-person-having-exams chases me out of the room every time I try? makes no sense at all. and I can't help it if I'm running out of books to read, even the 6 library books I've borrowed are done, and I can't borrow any more cause I'll be gone to church camp next week, and after that to Israel for two more weeks.

-----

I have a dream
A song to sing
To help me cope
with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairytale
You can take the future, even if you fail.


eternal-flame blogged at 8:00 PM