Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, December 28, 2009
empty void


haha today went to east coast park. an ordinary horribleclick outing, except that some of us went there early to give zaynab and chee a surprise birthday celebration. yeah it would have worked except that I think chee somehow guessed it, and plus the candlewax melted too fast and was nearly gone by the time they arrived. and we almost couldnt light up the candles cause the matches wouldnt light up properly. we used up nearly the whole box of matches trying to light the candles. xDD

I saw ellissa and her family at east coast park! it was super unexpected, and I didnt really notice her until kyu ri was like, "hey isnt that your senior?" they were playing frisbee.

anyway, we went cycling, quite fun. $6 for 2hrs.
I crashed my bike a few times and had bit of trouble in the kickstart.
and nearly crashed into kristy and kyu ri,
rolled the bike over shahanaz's foot (she was wearing slippers) and crashed into a stranger cause the bike veered offcourse without much notice
and couldnt brake in time.
yeah after that the rest of them put a bit of distance between their bikes and mine.
I have horrible balance. but at least I managed to stay on the bike for quite a distance before falling over or crashing again.
lol. so I think I spoiled my nice awesome yellow sneakers. it's got friction markings all over the side. sad case.
xDDD
at least I improved from last time okay.
the last time at sentosa I wasnt too bad, but I kinda couldnt stop the bike.
and the previous time,
I was cycling in the neighbourhood of my house, got freaked out when a car was coming towards me,
crashed the bicycle into the pavement,
and dislodged the whole chain of the gear.
took us ages to get the chain back on properly.
and was super greasy luh.

--------

and I just realised that school starts next week.
crap that's insanely soon.
I hope next year's gonna be more profitable, and not just in the area of academics.

-------

it just seems a little different than what I used to be...


eternal-flame blogged at 9:08 PM