WHOOOO CHURCH CAMP WAS AWESOME. 3-6 dec.
and I'm super high now...
the theme was
fellowship of the king.Day 1haha first day, waiting in the carpark for the bus, we were playing random games luh.
then in the afternoon, (we were at the place alr), we had station games.
a lot of girls screamed cause of the crickets in the grass on the field.
not me though. I think I was laughing too much.
Day 2yo yo! haha we slept on bunk beds. I was bunking with Mei En, Joy, Kimberly. damn fun luh.
they came up with the idea that there was a bangla in the closet. damn funny.
oh and the night games were reasonably fun. we were running around the place collecting lightsticks and playing games at the stations, and had to do forfeit of eating two containers of chocolate wafers. it was like eating air, really.
xDDD
Day 3
journey to jamunbion!! we were practically going round singapore via MRT. and we were given a set of clues to the stations that had stationmasters. plus taking photos earns us points.
try to figure out how this works:
1. the four youngest sisters live here - Simei
2. british cliff - tanah merah
3. past bangkok, the compass points the way - sengkang
4. the brother of the person in yellow boots - yio chu kang, i think
5. city of speed - novena
6. the sound a chicken makes - clarke quay
if i'm not wrong, this was it. haha we got tricked at some stations, though. plus had burger king for lunch. then since we decided there was no time to go sengkang, we might as well go back and be the first one there, and get 12 points. unfortunately, 3 groups altogether had the same idea, so when the mrt doors opened, we raced all the way up to the place. xDD
at night, there was sorta altar call, where you could like, just go up and for people to pray. some people were screaming, and a lot of people were crying (I didnt). but I could feel God's presence in the hall, where a lot of people were praying and such.
at exacly midnight, we celebrated megan's birthday! haha then it turned pretty messy cause they were smashing cake everywhere. then some of the guys were being stalkerish, as the sec2 girls bunks were on the ground floor, so they were communicating through the window. crazy people. haha went to sleep at 1.30am, which was relatively early compared to other people.
Day 4 haha the sec2 people were camwhoring. but we got called up to the hall. cause of the clearing up and such. haha.
---
so anyway, tmr I'll be away. 7-18 dec. going israel with mummy daddy and cher.
haha sorry meiying I wont be at the post-carolling party, so you wont be able to smash cake into my face. xDDD
oh yeah, didnt blog before I went for church camp, but I wanna thank the horribleclick for the surprise birthday sentosa outing. ohmygoodness I really didnt know they were planning it. when me and kristy went over via skytrain to sentosa, anna, zaynab, kyu ri launced a balloon attack, and they had a cake and all the stuff, including relightable candles ( *cough*the candles wouldnt go out *cough*), then we had picnic at the beach, rode bicycles for 1hourplus, and went on luge and skyride. ohmygoodness they got me POTC3! and had this jigsaw message thing that took me about 45mins to fix. thanks people. i'm sure I wont forget that outing anytime soon. haha.
eternal-flame blogged at 1:26 PM