Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, January 20, 2010
double bubble toil and trouble


yeah my blog's been on hiatus since some stupid virus attacked home desktop. so i have a lot of holes to fill in.

so yeah, I very smartly lost my labcoat. and I dont particularly understand why because there's only three places it could have been in; my locker, my classroom and at home. it's not in either of the three, and my locker takes most of it's residential space, so I dont understand how the rottenmashedandboiledpotato I LOST IT.
I tell you, if someone stole it on purpose, then congratulations to that person, cause she just gained a size XS/XXS labcoat with shortened sleeves, personally altered to fit a person of christie chong's awesomely small size.
I really have nothing to say. if I lost it by accident and of my own accord, then congratulations to me, I just lost a perfectly good labcoat that fits me. if someone else took it, then I really have nothing to say for her morals, even if she didnt know who the labcoat belonged to.

Might as well hopefully broadcast it as, "found: a labcoat belonging to a small size girl, going by the altered sleeves. last found (hopefully) by the lockers. current owner wishes to return it" and thus save me from another $18 flying out.

best case scenario:
oh i didnt lose it at all! it was just hiding somewhere and I didnt notice it. it was just in time for lab period too!

alternative best case scenario:
"is this your labcoat?"
"yeah thanks! I was looking for it!"

worst case scenario:
I have to resort to buying another one, and mourn the loss of my other labcoat, and pray that it doesnt go missing again.


yeah I think I'm overreacting. oh well.

---------

i'm gonna find a new blogskin soon. I hope.


eternal-flame blogged at 7:06 PM