Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Friday, January 1, 2010
narnian fantasies


and so...
the year 2009 slips away, ever so quietly,
2010 slides into place,
the end of the first decade,
the beginning of the second.

happy new year to all!

I really cant believe that I'm now considered a sec3, and thus I am not properly 14, but in fact, am considered as 15 by year. old age is catching up on me. haha. I keep thinking that it's still 2009.

the past year of 2009 has been one of the best school years ever. I met new people, and learned new things. so it has been with the formation of the HorribleClick(not just '09), and all you 2D people who have made my life colourful, and probably unknowingly changed a lot in me. it is saddening to see that we're all going to different classes, but thanks for the great school year of secondary 2.

so with that, two zero zero nine has passed. now we'll face two zero one zero.
new year's resolutions has never worked out with me, so I wont bother making a list.
hope that it'll be a good year, with more awesomeness to go with it.

-------

well I dunno, but lately I've just been immersing myself in fantasy.
gone book-crazy again, I reckon.
where's the bookjailer when circumstances calls?
but of course, I'd want to keep my books away from the bookjailer.
I hope theres lotsa new books in the library when school reopens.
wouldnt want to deprive myself of the thrill of reading books.
it is something when you can travel to so many lands while you're just sitting in one place.
yeah I know I'm insane.
oh and movies work too.
;DD


eternal-flame blogged at 9:42 PM