Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, January 5, 2010


whoo it's only the second day of school, and I'm already beginning to feel like sec3's gonna be a very very different year. they really pile on the expectations and responsibilities. but it also means that we get trusted with more stuff, and all in all, I think it'll be pretty fun.

not to mention that I think my eye degree's gonna shoot up, even with the contacts. the librarian said that cant borrow books until next week or so. I think I'm deprived of books liao. goes to show how crazy I am. but it's just that books offer that kind of break from reality that you'll never have in real life, for obvious reasons.

anyway, so far school's been okay, the lit elec teacher brings a drumstick to whack on the table(s). I'm surprised it didnt break after it's heavy usage. I thought drumsticks supposed to be used on drumsets, not on random school tables to make us pay attention. oh and my suspicions confirmed, that ray bradbury guy who wrote faranheit 451 was influenced by george orwell. and I still dont like that book, but maybe my opinion of it may change the more it gets dissected.

and I'm being bullied by the resident crazy people in my class. sure I've learnt to cope with all that teasing and such over the years, mellowed down a lot on my whacking. it figures that my pencilcase gets overturned and it's contents poured out on my desk a dozen times a day. it figures that my hair rubber band gets pulled out, and my hairband moved out of place, or for that matter, messing up my already very short hair in general.

facebook quiz question, Christie style:
what is my secret ambition?
a) to sing
b) to dance
c) to emo
d) to find myself
e) to rid the world of tall people
f) none whatsoever
g) one of the above, but I'm not telling. xPP you wont ever wrestle it out of me.

-----

i'm gonna get a new blogskin. when i have time, and I'm so bored that I dont want to do anything else. xDD

sometimes I really do wonder...


eternal-flame blogged at 9:29 PM