Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, February 9, 2010


and so... I just found out that people do read my blog, however, I thought nobody bothered to read it. and so, referring to those people, kindly TAG on the TAGBOARD, when you visit the blog. it would help in keeping it alive. pfffttt.


yeah so, two afternoons, yesterday and today, had this conducting workshop at CCAB. quite interesting. a tad bit rushed though, me maria alison janice had to practically run out of class, meet each other and go when the bell rang, since it supposed to start at 2.30, and school finishes at 2pm. been living off sandwiches. xDD.

-----

anyway, I've just gone over the edge. like, gone totally crazy. for the sake of chinese, and improving my horrendous chinese marks, out of final desperation I have decided to try watching old chinese dramas ( i.e. claire's collection of huan zhu ge ge stuff). I would say it's practically one of the last things on earth you'd see me doing, but heck, if it's gonna help me improve my grades then I'm gonna have to get over my self-imposed restriction barriers and go for it. Although, so far I'm not sure what kind of impact all that chinese is going to have on me, so far I've been entertained by the fighting scenes. quite cool, actually. but seeing that claire was obsessed with it while she was in secondary school, I can practically predict what's going to happen to the various characters, and hence, either unnaturally laugh or cover my eyes at the more torturous bits.

while on the topics of subjects, I'll say that my english is kinda going down also, must've been the impact of reading too many fantasy books. if you notice, even my language on this blog is kinda weird. dont think cambridge examiners would make much sense of what I'm saying. reminds me of the kind of books with children's speeches by authors like LM Montgomery. the characters talk something like that. I think I've been influenced by fictional characters. sheesh.

------

and regarding recent crisis,
kyu ri knows what's happening.
zaynab and anna sort of know what's happening.
I'd appreciate it if you kept the skeleton in the closet. though it's quite obvious. and many people have seen it, it's just that it didnt register in their brains as being a skeleton. would have thought you'd see it for what it was.

--------

sheesh, already i'm overloaded. it's gonna be fine if I manage my time better, I think it's working. xDDD well we'll just have to see the results then.


eternal-flame blogged at 10:22 PM