Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, February 6, 2010
fun + mental = fundamental


so while on a landslide to choosing my options for Rocs3 trip, it has been narrowed down to the asian countries, namely, Taiwan, New Delhi, Chennai. after a long debate, eastern europe, new zealand and japan were striked off the list, and I objected against OBS sabah, china yunan and work attachment in s'pore.
apparently most of the horrible click are considering cambodia, but when I tried to appeal to higher authorities in the house, I got "I thought this matter was closed already! stop changing the options. I think Taiwan and India are very good for you." hence, I take it at a straight-out no.
well since they're already letting me go on the choir russia trip, I figured I should be considerate and go to a closer country. after all, it doesn't really matter which trip I go on, because each trip has its pros and cons. each country has it's own sights and uniqueness.

ok now this red 'error' bar pops up on blogger page.

-----

anyway, this week is increasingly annoying. it's sorta becoming harder to restrain myself from whacking people, but I'm quite happy with myself so far, I havent blown up yet. this time, two years ago, I would have crashed long before a week. then the space of sec2 came along, and so did you awesome people of HC. I was completing my term in so-called "whacking-people-rehabilitation", helped by the horribleclick09. I figured I didnt whack people so much while I was with them. but now it's coming back. but then again, I know God's always there, and he's slowing it down, making me think of what I was about to do, and thus I didnt whack people on impulse. He's giving me strength and willpower to not retaliate, and that's a good thing.

-----

ok I think I shall have a book of the post! like, you know they have "book of the week" and "book of the day" so I shall have a "book of the post", as you know, I post irregularly.

this week's book of the post:
ok it's not really just a book, it's a series of 4 books

Companions Quartet - Julia Golding
consists of
- Secret of the Sirens
- the Gorgon's Gaze
-Mines of the Minotaur
- the Chimera's Curse

lol I only read the first book, but it's quite nice. xDDD

-----

I got a sore throat. it sucks. my voice is half-gone. hope it's better tmr.


eternal-flame blogged at 10:38 PM