Sunday, February 28, 2010
light up the sky like a flame
omgosh. that's a scary thought. anonymous people reading my blog. WHOEVER YOU ARE PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME. whoever "anon" is on my tagboard. it's scary to be stalked, you know. not very conventional.
-.-
---------
anyway, that aside.
yay I'm so happy I finally cleared up my desk. seriously, when cheryl and claire are gone, seems like my mess of a table is slowly spreading to claire's table. hehh sorry claire.
---------
anyway, stayed back after church today, supposedly to do homewok with alicia and nat (cause dom didnt come) but ended up watching August Rush on nat's laptop. the movie's quite cool, I like the guitar thing. then went to the sec1-3 camp booth at the other side of the canteen cause all the other sec3s were there. and then went for camp meeting. and now I just got back home. hehhh.
--------
anyway, I'm being dao-ed again.
>no comment, no elaboration< ------- and this week continue with common tests, hope I dont fall flat, metaphorically. -------- and I keep thinking about that super weird and strange dream that I had. for a moment, I almost wanted to believe it was real. and kyu ri said, 'well you never know, something like that may happen in future' , well not her exact wording, but she said that. hmm was thinking that it just might happen. I'm wondering when. I'm pretty happy that I've managed to stay away from the computer for a longer time. ------ on a side note, not so happy that I broke my resolution of not whacking people. stupid idiots. WHO GO AND CALL ME SHORT AGAIN AR. seriously, I've had enough of this, ok? go pester someone else about height, but not me. I may be vertically challenged but that's no reason to go one teasing me like that. I really want to stop whacking people, so I dont see why you should give me reason to whack whoever. I've been doing well at restraining myself since the beginning of the year, so why cant you? restrain yourself from calling me short.
I refer this in general to all people I know. if you want specific examples I can say one who calls me "short angry dwarf" . I dont see why I shouldnt be angry if you're gonna keep on drilling it into my head about my height or anything like that. I'm seriously not going to tolerate much more of this. I'm lenient this time, but who knows what I would do next time. and stop stunting my growth, if you want me to grow taller so you dont have reason to call me short. I dont target this to one person, but to everyone. and y'all better stop it now. I never whack people in school now, because they never gave me reason to.
eternal-flame blogged at 2:48 PM