Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, February 16, 2010
two-way mirror


now why do humans take everything that's naturally convenient and turn it into something detrimental to earth? seriously, they should take in consideration those countries having summer, and those countries on the equatorial line. somehow the climate's been whizzing back and forth, and now we're absolutely feeling the effects. really, the temperature here in singapore is like some oven. and we're cooking at approx 34-36 degrees celsius in the afternoon here. this is really madness. if I'm not wrong its even more madness in the desert. walking into an air-con room is not gonna cut it, to my opinion, because air-con in a room, makes the temperature outside hotter, cause it's a heat exchange. so if everyone doesnt use air-con, then the temperature just might go down a bit.

not to mention that I think that global warming is accelerated by human greed. reason being, that if we humans did not have obsessions with monetary greed, then some people would not have been desperate for money enough to resort to the most un-environmentally-friendly ways of harnessing energy to produce material goods. i think their mentality just might be "using un-economically friendly and un-environmentally-friendly goods costs a whole lot less, thus I can get more profit, and more money." see? most of these situations have their roots in the problem of money. I dont have a problem with money. most people welcome it. but excessive money, unnecessary hoarding, unhealthy usage, and maybe a supreme lack of it for some people, may be their downfall, or their cause for non-living, in more extreme cases. so manufacturers use unhealthy machinery and systems for factories, and competitive authorities spend on glamouring up facades etc. , that's air pollution, water pollution, land pollution, and noise pollution all into one.
thus we have what is written in student textbooks.
so back to my self-debate about global warming, using energy gives off heat, so by and by, with all the greenhouse gases and yadayadayada, it all adds up. if it werent for deforestation, we'd have enough plants to keep the balance of energy and gases. it's just all the little things. so by and by, now then we start feeling the effects and complain about it.
I dont even know why I'm putting my views here. I dont even know what's the point of this whole thing. I dont even know what's the relation of me to this self-debate.

--------

ohmygoodness. what just happened to me?!?!?! I'm seriously going crazy again.

grarrr.


eternal-flame blogged at 7:39 PM