WHEEEEEEE
ONE WEEK.
TWO CAMPS.
BOTH EQUALLY AWESOME.
choir camp was gooooodddddd.... first day had morning workshop, then in the afternoon played games! toothpaste and soap fight! hahahaha. so fun. celebrated jane's 13th bdayy too! then on the second day was hardcore choir prac the whole day.
SEC123 CHURCH CAMP.
epic.
hey I was determined to enjoy my last year at sec1-3 camp!
I was crazy enough to go there at 9am, then slacked, borrowed thanawin's guitar, sat there randomly playing, waited for people to come, because they didnt really need help there. lol
see, this is one reason why I dont like playing "honey if you love me, will you please please smile?"
that game is designed for sabotage. I tell you, first day, I got targeted by chris
then second day, I got targeted by joel.
aim of the game: you're not supposed to laugh when the person asks you the question, and you're not supposed to go to people of the same gender, for obvious reasons.
I obviously laughed.
-.-
good thing we didnt play it on the last day.
ANYWAY,
first day we played night games, and super fun to see people getting waterbombed. not to mention that there were bombs with flour and water, damn disgusting. but entertaining to see the cc and dccs getting targeted.
>evil look<
ok I wont be so mean, but you gotta admit, it was funny.
not to mention that I made a promise not to whack people during camp, and I broke that promise on the first day playing Wacko during icebreakers. ah oh well.
then on the second day,
had afternoon games, which meant MORE WATERBOMBS.
HA.
but it started raining halfway, so we couldnt play for a while
then after that when the rain sort-of-stopped,
went out onto the tennis courts for waterbomb fight since we were all soaked anyway.
super fun.
but we ran out of waterbombs too soon.
-.-
then on the third day, ENTERTAINMENT LIVE.
yeah I think I'm a bit sadistic.
anyway,
for some strange reason, everyone decided to go to botanic gardens for group outing,
and I have come to a conclusion
to never play soccer with guys again.
too violent.
lol.
or maybe I'm just short.
I got elbowed in the nose.
-.-
retardedness.
anyway, then we all went to KAP for lunch. haha.
OH AND END OF CAMP. EPIC.
during phototaking:
"everyone who's shorter than jarrod please stand on the chairs!"
"everyone who's shorter than _
(I think Andrea) please stand on the chairs!"
yeah and my first time seeing people get taupoked.
HAHA all the girls were just standing there laughing like crazy.
entertainment live.
and I found out that Ting En's a gymnast.
-.-
great discovery, she's scary.
-------
ahaha OH YEAHHH
I WENT TO WATCH ALICE IN WONDERLAND TODAYYY
and of all people, I watched it with my mom!
it's seriously quite good.
like imagination coming alive again.
I choose my own path...
eternal-flame blogged at 7:50 PM