Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, March 13, 2010
filled with the music


ahahaha whoops havent been blogging.
partly because I've been doing solid theory for the past week, along with other school homework, of course.
today went for theory exam grade 7.
3 hours straight of theory.

before the paper started, I was kinda relaxed. too relaxed, I think. then when the paper started, my mind just went blank. sure, I was doing the paper, but it was sort of on mechanical mode. Like, just spewing out all I knew. so about halfway through, I just took a moment to pray, asking God to give me strength to last through the paper, and then suddenly I just felt like, yes I can make it through this, I can do this paper, like some continuous reassurance and sudden motivation. it was like some wake-up call to my brain, and I could continue on with the paper. really want to thank God for that, and I guess I'll see the results in a few months' time.

-----

I'm trying to keep my computer time to minimal. it's sorta succeeding. havent been much on the com.

anyway, I better get my holiday homework done asap. so I can relax at choir camp and church camp. yays.


eternal-flame blogged at 10:41 PM