Sunday, March 28, 2010
I keep thinking that today is saturday.
whew!
I SURVIVED THE SWIMMING TEST TODAY.
WHOOOOOOYEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I really want to thank God for being there during the test. I actually thought that I wouldnt make it, but something in me just kept repeating, you're gonna make it! just go for it! and He gave me the strength to pull through the whole test, even though I walked from one end of the botanic gardens to the other end yesterday. just want to thank Him for that.
--------
forgot to do a blog post about yesterday.
It was epic.
after swimming class, I was supposed to go for some Volunteer's Tea at botanic gardens, so I walked over from CCAB to the JBCG (jacob ballas childrens garden) and asked the woman at the counter, " excuse me, can you tell me how to get to the function hall at the botany centre?" then the lady stared at me, "oh. you've got a longggg walk ahead." and she gave me a
map.and when I checked the map, and the place was all the way at the other end of the botanic gardens.
Great.
so I brisk-walked for about half an hour straight, got lost a few times, took a few wrong turns. and thought I'd be late ( thought it was going to start at 3.30) and at 3.27 I was still halfway through the botanic gardens. so I called Isabella and told her I'd probably be late. BUT THEN, when I FINALLY reached the place, I thought I was soooo late, and then bella came out and told me, "eh I didnt know also, the programme officially starts at 4PM."
whattherottenmashedpotato.
so much for "dont exert yourself today. conserve your energy for swimming test tmr."
ironic to the last degree.
therefore I went for swimming test today with my energy reserves a bit depleted.
but I still made it!
-celebrates-
eternal-flame blogged at 7:59 PM