Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, March 1, 2010
he rainbow connection - muppets


I think I'm allergic to school and common tests. this morning I was fine, and then when I went to school I started having sneezing fits. all the way during chinese and bio common tests I was sneezing away, and it got so annoying. and then when school finished and I was going home, the sneezes stopped suddenly. seriously, it's like I'm allergic to school. same thing happened last year. annoying to the last degree, when you cant write your answer in during the test for nuts cause you're sneezing.

-----

and this is getting freakier and freakier. whoever you are on my tagboard, kindly identify yourself.

----

sec1-3 church camp's coming up! 17-19 march, please come.
I'm a bit worried about schedule overlap, cause I got choir camp ending the day before, and theres no telling whether there'll be more extra practices after choir camp, which is highly likely.

going into singing overdrive soon, running up to april/may, and then to 29 may choir concert.

Cantabile 2010
29 May, Saturday
7.30pm
MGS Auditorium
$15 per ticket
presented by the MGChoir(secondary) with guest choirs from CHIJ(Toa payoh) and MGS Primary
Please support us!

Dont care y'all better go and block out that date and come for the concert. order tickets from any choir member. It's going to be a fun concert! y'all better not miss it!


eternal-flame blogged at 3:28 PM