Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, April 17, 2010


I've wanted to post since thursday, but was busyyyy... so I shall start with thursday, and take it like a post made on thursday instead of saturday.

Thursday 15/4

I really wanna thank God for being there during the NAPFA 5-item test.
I thought I'd fail shuttle run, but I didnt.
I thought I'd run too slow, but I didnt.
I got 10.91secs.
I thought I'd fail inclined pull-ups, because I seriously didnt do well in practice, barely could do one.
but I did 18.
I thought I'd slip and fall on the standing broad jump mat, but I didnt.
I jumped 191.
like all other years, I thought I'd get really bad for sit and reach, but I didnt.
I stretched 47cm.
2.4km I lasted, 13.21mins.
I wouldnt have made it without God's constant reassurance, even if it's just NAPFA test. I couldnt have done it without Him. He gave me the strength to keep going. and I'm going to remember that.

Friday 16/4

so after choir today, went with christine, janine, josephine, to celebrate christine's bday. although we didnt watch the movie, still had a good time. happy birthday! hmm I think theres a epic line that someone said before choir, cant remember what it is. ah oh well.

Saturday 17/4

forced myself out of bed to go to school for HSK proficiency test thing. amazing that I lasted through the exam. the passages change so fast that I couldnt programme my mind to another concept quickly, and got lost halfway through the listening part. so I just whanged it and anyhow do, well not all of it. haha. then halfway through the MCQ compre, my mind just went blank, and I was rereading the same passage over and over again without processing anything, until the person was like "5mins left to the compre segment". ah oh well...

-------

haha on a side note, I have got to stop zoning out in class.


eternal-flame blogged at 9:07 PM